What is meant when we say ‘Parasite SEO’?
Parasite SEO is among the most effective strategies you can use, particularly if you’re just getting started. Parasite SEO enables users to post their blogs and other material on the main website page, being one of the most effective tactics for users to improve their Google rankings.
The process of uploading content to higher ranking sites or social media platforms is known as Parasite SEO. Since Google appreciates high-authority websites, incorporating them within a low-authority webpage makes it easier for it to perform better with in Google’s search engine.
How does parasite SEO work?
It works by creating a strong piece of content, usually around 500-1000 words, publishing it on a high-ranking site, followed by promoting it on social platforms and utilising links. If implemented properly you can rank on the first page of Google for some low-competition keywords promptly.
Fortunately, there are an excess of high-authority websites that accept user-generated content. And once you’ve used the method a few times and seen how effective it is and how it can help you rank your site for low to medium competition keywords, you may be shocked at how powerful it is.
Nonetheless, the method isn’t limited to terms with low to medium competitiveness. These sites have a built-in advantage that can be used to help you rank for highly competitive keywords also.
Pros of parasite SEO include:
- In a short period of time, you could rank on Google’s first page for even the most competitive keywords
- The majority of the time, good parasites rank on their own and do not necessitate link development
- The majority of them are free
- They can be used in any industry, for any niche
Cons of parasite SEO include:
- Lifespan – The platform owner or a third party can remove some parasites at any time, possibly without your acknowledgement
- Managing and maintaining a parasite pool can be quite time consuming
- Web design is frequently constrained
- Finding quality parasites and reaching out can be a difficult and tedious task
To conclude, if you are wanting to enhance traffic to your website, it is recommended you start presenting your blogs and content to websites with high domain authority. Unless a substantial upgrade to Google’s algorithm affects how large companies are recognised, the tactic appears to only be getting stronger in years to come. Even in extremely competitive areas, you can bank on Parasite SEO to rank your site and draw in further traffic for the time being.
Want to know more about parasite SEO and SEO in general? Get in touch below.